Zip Black Grate and Barbecue Polish restores the appearance of Steel and Cast Iron. The polish helps to protect and polishes fireplace grates, log burners, multi –fuel stoves, barbecues, pipework and even window leading.
Simply squeeze out a little onto a cloth from the handy tube and then rub into your appliance. Leave for a minute or two and then buff off with a clean lint free cloth. In no time, your fireplace or barbecue will be looking all shiny and new again.
Preparation and Usage
- This product contains solvent, use sparingly.
- Ensure adequate ventilation.
- Leave 4-5 hours, or preferably overnight, before using your appliance.
- Shake tube well before use. Always hold tube upright with the cap at the top before opening. Replace the cap immediately after every use.
- Using the unscrew cap, push the cap point firmly into the nozzle of tube and twist.
- Always dispense the polish onto a soft cloth or brush and keep well away from clothing and furnishings as it will leave marks.
- Once the polish is on the cloth or brush apply evenly over the surface.
- For a shiny finish, buff with a brush or soft cloth.
Available in Pack Size(s)