The NEW Zip Natural Starterlog, is the most natural way to get a fire started. Made from sustainable sourced Coppiced Willow, no trees have been felled to produce this powerful and fast lighting log. Perfect for stoves and open fires, simply light the wrapper and add fuel after 10 minutes. All of our Natural Starterlogs burn up to 60 minutes and have a low moisture content for an environmentally responsible fire. For the best fire, combine the Natural Starterlog with Zip's 100% Natural Heat Logs.
Preparation and Usage
- Do NOT remove from the wrapper.
- Place the Natural Starterlog in your Fireplace, Chiminea or Firepit.
- Make sure the horizontal seam is on top.
- Grasp the wrapper at both ends and pull outwards, carefully pull the middle seam upwards.
- Light the wrapper at both ends and in the middle.
- Add more fuel if required after 10 minutes.
Available in Pack Size
400g - Singles