Zip High Performance Liquid firelighter is ideal for starting your outdoor fires or barbecues. It has been specifically formulated to be a thicker liquid that clings to the charcoal fuel to aid swift lighting and stop pooling in the base of the barbecue. Because of this, you do not need to use as much as normal.
The anti-flash back nozzle makes it safe to pour over charcoal and the child resistant cap makes it harder for little ones to accidently open or consume. The nozzle also helps it make it easy to direct the fluid to the parts of the barbecue fuel that you would like lit, making it a safer lighting and cooking experience.
Preparation and Usage
- Cover the base of the barbecue evenly with charcoal – without using paper.
- Pour the Zip liquid evenly over the charcoal.
- Replace the cap and place the bottle away from the barbecue.
- Allow the liquid to soak into the charcoal. Light the charcoal with long safety matches.
- Carefully top up with charcoal as necessary, making sure not to put out the flames.
- Start cooking when charcoal has turned grey.
- Pour the Zip liquid over the kindling – without using paper.
- Replace the cap and place the bottle away from the fire.
- Light the kindling.
- Carefully top up with wood or coal as necessary, making sure not to put out the flames.
Available in Pack Size(s)