Zip™ High Performance Liquid Firelighter
FEATURES & BENEFITS
||Powerful and easy to light|
||Odourless and will not taint food|
||Thick liquid that clings to fuel|
||Safe to use with child resistant cap and anti-flash back nozzle|
IDEAL FOR USE IN
Preparation and Usage
- Cover the base of the barbecue evenly with charcoal – without using paper.
- Pour the Zip™ liquid evenly over the charcoal.
- Replace the cap and place the bottle away from the barbecue.
- Allow the liquid to soak into the charcoal. Light the charcoal with long safety matches.
- Carefully top up with charcoal as necessary, making sure not to put out the flames.
- Start cooking when charcoal has turned grey.
- Pour the Zip™ liquid over the kindling – without using paper.
- Replace the cap and place the bottle away from the fire.
- Light the kindling.
- Carefully top up with wood or coal as necessary, making sure not to put out the flames.
- May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.Contains Distillates (petroleum). Hydrotreated light. (EC No. 265-149-8).
- If swallowed immediately call a Poison Centre or doctor.
- Do not induce vomiting.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Do not get in eyes, on skin, or on clothing.
- Just a sip of firelighter may lead to life – threatening lung damage.