Zip High Performance Odourless Firelighter
FEATURES & BENEFITS
||Fast and reliable|
||For all types of fires|
IDEAL FOR USE IN
||Indoor open fires|
||Wood burning or multi fuel stoves|
Preparation and Usage
For Indoor / Outdoor Fires
- Place 1 or 2 Zip firelighters on your coal, logs, briquettes or a thin layer of cinders. For hard to light fuels use more firelighters as required.
- Using limited draught, light the Zip firelighter at one corner (Zip recommends long safety matches).
- When the firelighters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish the flames.
- Evenly distribute 2 or 3 Zip firelighters amongst your charcoal or briquettes.
- Light the Zip firelighters at one corner (Zip recommends long safety matches). When the firelighters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish the flames.
- Allow coals to ash over evenly until glowing (20mins) before cooking.
- Danger. Flammable Solid .Contains Distillates (petroleum), hydrotreated light. (EC No. 265-149-8).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from heat – No Smoking.
- Do not breathe vapours.
- If swallowed: Immediately call a Poison Centre or doctor/physician. Do not induce vomiting. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Warning!Do not use firelighters on a warm grate.Do not light firelighters in your hand.
Avoid contact with skin and eyes.