Zip High Performance Block Firelighters
FEATURES & BENEFITS
IDEAL FOR USE IN
||Indoor open fires|
||Wood burning or multi fuel stoves|
Preparation and Usage
Indoor / Outdoor Fires
- Place 1 or 2 Zip™ firelighters on your coal, logs, briquettes or a thin layer of cinders. For hard to light fuels use more firelighters as required.
- Using limited draught, light the Zip firelighter at one corner (Zip™recommends long safety matches).
- When the firelighters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish the flames.
- Evenly distribute 2 or 3 Zip™ firelighters amongst your charcoal or briquettes.
- Light the firelighters at one corner (Zip™ recommends long safety matches). When the firelighters are well lit, carefully add more fuel taking care not to extinguish the flames.
- Allow coals to ash over evenly until glowing (20 mins) before cooking
- Danger!Flammable Solid. Contains Kerosene (EC NO. 232-336-4).
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Keep away from heat – No Smoking.
- Do not breathe vapours.
- If Swallowed: Immediately call a Poison Centre or doctor/physician. Do not induce vomiting. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- Warning! Do not use firelighters on a warm grate. Do not light firelighters in your hand. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.