Zip Black Grate and BBQ Polish
FEATURES & BENEFITS
IDEAL FOR USE IN
||Wood burning or multi fuel stoves|
Preparation and Usage
- This product contains solvent, use sparingly.
- Ensure adequate ventilation.
- Leave 4-5 hours, or preferably overnight, before using your appliance.
- Shake tube well before use. Always hold tube upright with the cap at the top before opening. Replace the cap immediately after every use.
- Using the unscrew cap, push the cap point firmly into the nozzle of tube and twist.
- Always dispense the polish onto a soft cloth or brush and keep well away from clothing and furnishings as it will leave marks.
- Once the polish is on the cloth or brush apply evenly over the surface.
- For a shiny finish, buff with a brush or soft cloth.
- Warning: Harmful if swallowed. Contains Aliphatic Hydrocarbons (EC No. 265-150-3). Causes skin irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed: Call a Poison Centre or doctor/physician. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- If on skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water.